Reliability AND security AND sustainability all in one – that’s Waterway Core. Our modular IT platform facilitates your crew's work and ensures secure communication, creating the prerequisites for intelligent digitization solutions for your ship systems.
This enables you to achieve lean, cost-effective processes on board. And Waterway Core remains absolutely reliable in every situation because, as an IT enterprise with its roots in the maritime sector, we developed Waterway Core to meet the special needs of the shipping industry.
Waterway Core consists of proven, carefully coordinated hardware components. Redundant design ensures maximum reliability of our systems, protecting you against expensive failures. Consisting of firewalls and antivirus software, our powerful security solutions provided protection against cyber attacks.
Waterway Core allows you to achieve future-proof retrofitting of your vessel and exploit all the options offered by digitization of shipping:
- Efficient working environment for the most varied systems
- Cost savings through optimising of business processes
- Secure, separate networks (e.g. Internet for crew and business)
- Reliable information exchange with shipping companies and third-party providers
- Remote access to the vessel for third-party providers (e.g. for main engine maintenance)
- Central administration and monitoring through remote access
- Speedy installation of hardware, software and applications – throughout the fleet and without on-board technicians
Only Waterway IT can offer you the advantages of our state-of-the-art hardware, enabling secure integration in the ship-specific shipboard network and linking to technical or nautical systems. This allows you to host third-party solutions and profit from efficient maintenance, to give an example. As shipping experts, we can provide you with excellent advice on your options. Set course with us towards the future of shipping.
Waterway Core is surprisingly inexpensive. You can avail of numerous benefits of our IT platform from as little as EUR 5,000. We will also gladly customise Waterway Core to suit your needs.
Waterway will gladly take care of on-board implementation. We work with you to define the system design, taking care of project management and responsibility for all Waterway Core installation steps.
- Vessel specific prearrangements
- Implementation on board
- Cyber security management
- License compliance management
- Centralised software patch deployment
- Crew training
Your new system can be operable within a few days, depending on the preparation and transportation route to your vessel. If any circumstances make installation on the vessel by our technicians impossible, we can also realise remote installations (provided a broadband data link is available). Retrofitting also allows you to continue using your existing systems. Ask us what is achievable.